Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Caricatures America Draws Funny Family Trees

  As an artist who draws mostly humorous artwork, I recently said to my wife " Wouldn't it be fun to draw people's family tree in a funny way? The dad could be on a tree limb doing some work on the laptop and mom could be doing her "thing" on another tree limb and  so on and so on...making it the entire family in THEIR OWN TREE?!?! It would be fun , as an artist, for me to draw, and for the family to look at in the family den, for instance." Well, because of her positive reaction, I went ahead and sketched out some samples and put them on my caricature web site. The title is Funny Family Tree and it is exactly what the title implies. The reaction to my little idea has hit a nerve with a lot of people that have seen the samples. Is this the UNIQUE YET PERSONAL gift that will bring smiles to the family and will always be remembered all year long??!! How funny can I make your family? Until further notice, I have posted one price...no matter how many family members you have. See my samples on http://www.caricaturesamerica.com/ and contact me if interested. Thank You, Bill Crowley, artist/cartoonist

No comments:

Post a Comment